O4U 100% Organic, Pure & Fresh Steam Distilled Lavender Essential oil for Skin, Hair Care & Aromatherapy
₹450.00 – ₹765.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Lavender essential oil for skin and hair has a myriad of benefits like anti-bacterial, anti-acne, anti-stress, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties among others.
- Lavender essential oil for skin helps in clearing breakouts, detoxifies the skin, fights against oxidative damage, facilitates healing of small cuts, wounds, and insect bites.
- Organic lavender oil for hair helps to eliminate dandruff, cleanse, nourish and moisturize the scalp along with strengthening hair follicles for stronger, thicker-looking hair.
- Note: As lavender oil is quite potent on its own, it is recommended to use lavender oil organic in a diluted form for topical uses. Organic lavender oil essential oil can be easily mixed either with other carrier oils or in creams, lotions, etc.
- Recommended usage: The ratio of using natural lavender oil should be 2:100 i.e., in 100 ml of a base (carrier oils, creams, lotions, etc.) the quantity of lavender oil should be no more than 2ml.
O4U Bundi Steam-Distilled Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia oil) is steam distilled from the 100% pure and organic lavender buds with no added preservatives or harmful chemicals to prevent the loss of nutrients. Because of its purity, it is quite potent and should be used in a blend. Our lavender essential oil comes in an amber glass bottle and with a dropper to protect the contents from harmful UV & UB rays. The bottle contains 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil with no other ingredients added.
- Organic lavender oil works gently and deeply for all skin and hair types.
- The lavender essential oil has no added Fragrance, Preservatives or Harmful Chemicals.
- Being Pure Lavender Essential Oil, shelf life is 12 months.
- Store organic lavender essential oil in a cool, dark place to achieve maximum shelf life.
- Organic and pure lavender essential oil is fssai approved, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Halal-Certified, USDA Organic Certified, ECOCERT with No Chemical Treatments, and Non-GMO.
Directions of Use
- Because of its purity, the lavender essential oil is quite potent and should be always used with a maximum of 2% in a blend.
- For aromatherapy, use lavender essential oil as it is with a diffuser to relax your mind and soul.
- Mix lavender essential oil with a moisturizer and apply it on to your skin for clean, healthy, glowing skin.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a dollop of your shampoo while washing your hair to curb hair fall and eliminate dandruff.
Add 1 or 2 drops of lavender essential oil with cold-pressed seed oil and apply it on to your hair to naturally condition your hair and add a bit of shine.
10ml, 15ml, 20ml