O4U 100% Fresh, Organic, Raw, and Unrefined African Shea Body Butter for Skin, Hair, and Body Moisturization and Deep Conditioning
₹550.00 – ₹990.00
- Reviews (0)
- African Organic Shea Butter is enriched with Gallic Acid and Epicatechin which exhibits strong Antioxidant properties along with Anti-fungal and Anti-viral properties.
- African Organic Shea Butter for skin is an excellent moisturizer due to its antioxidant properties. It helps nourish the skin while protecting against oxidative damage from the free radicals present in the environment like sun, wind, pollution, etc. It can also be used to heal and hydrate dry, flaky elbows as a natural moisturizing salve.
- African Shea Butter Unrefined for hair can be used as a deep conditioner when mixed with hair oils. It helps provide nourishment and moisturization to the scalp which results in eliminating dandruff and making hair silky-smooth and shiny.
- O4U African Organic Unrefined Shea Butter can be used in multiple DIYs for skin, hair, and body due to its nourishing and moisturizing properties. It is also good for mature skin as it acts as a hydrating and nourishing butter for the face and body. It can also be used on the lips as a natural lip balm to hydrate and heal chapped lips.
O4U’s African Shea Body Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) is churned from the 100% pure and organically grown Shea Seeds with no pesticides, no added preservatives or harmful chemicals. Because of its purity, it is solid in texture and has great absorption when melted at a high temperature. Our body butter comes in an amber-colored jar to protect the contents from harmful UV & UB rays. The packaging contains 100% Pure Organic African Shea Butter with no other ingredients added. It is always made and delivered fresh to you.
- O4U African Shea Body Butter is churned from the organically grown shea seeds because we value quality over quantity.
- Easily absorbs into the skin.
- Works gently and deeply for all skin types.
- 100% Pure and Fresh Shea Seeds are imported directly from Ghana as they have superiority not only in taste but in nutrients as well and because they are a native to the African region too.
- No added fragrance, preservatives or harmful chemicals.
- Being fresh, shelf life is of 6 months.
- Store in a cool, dark place to maintain the freshness and achieve maximum shelf life.
- Made manually in small batches every month to deliver 100% Fresh, Pure, Raw and Organic Body Butter.
- It is Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Halal-Certified, with No Chemical Treatments, and Non-GMO.
- It is always made and delivered fresh.